Monday 12 August 2013

August 5th to 11th Bad Start Good Ending

I'd had a good day of training on the Sunday so I was disappointed come Monday to come down with some bug that left me in bed and throwing up.  Whilst Tuesday I was feeling better I was not able to go to work or feel up to training.

As such it was Wednesday before I felt up to doing anything with an early morning run and a short swim at lunchtime.  Thursday I put in a tough but quality turbo session.

Sunday was the Peoples Triathlon held at Dearnford Lake on the outskirts of Whitchurch.  Suffice to say, I had a great event, putting in really good times in the swim and bike (I even got complimented by a competitor on by biking prowess after the event).  The run wasn't up there with the quickest but I expect that and I'm getting quicker so I have no complaints.


Results can be found here  http://www.uktriathlon.co.uk/peoples/2013/sprint_male.pdf

Totals for the week:
Hours training: 7h33
Swim: 4h04 - 10303m
Bike: 1h38 - 41k
Run: 0h28 - 5k
Race: 1h21

No comments:

Post a Comment